- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR”) Is GATE TREK sro IČ 08639558 with its registered office at Na Folimance 2155/15, 120 00 Prague 2 (hereinafter:“administrator“).
- The contact details of the administrator are:
address: Na Folimance 2155/15, 120 00 Prague 2
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is:
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 2 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons or legal entities:
- involved in the delivery of goods and the execution of payments under the contract
- other services in connection with the operation of hosting
- providing marketing services - Google
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories, in particular strong passwords, storage encryption, website connection encryption, anti-virus security, backups and mechanical security of the paper repository. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of the terms of personal data protection will be published on its website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 2.5.2020.
For the site to function properly, it is sometimes necessary to place small data files, called cookies, on your device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites store on your computer or mobile device when you start using these sites. This way, the site remembers your preferences and the actions you take on them for a period of time (such as login information, language, font size, and other display preferences), so you don't have to re-enter the information and jump from one page to another.
You can find information about browsers and how to set preferences for cookies on the following websites:
An effective cookie management tool is also available on the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/cz/
If you want to learn more about cookies and their wider use, please use the links below:
Google: How Google uses data when you use our partners' websites or apps
Seznam.cz: Behavioral advertising
Microsoft Cookies Guide: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/cs (CZ) http://www.aboutcookies.org/ (EN)